Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm "Addicted" to Giselle...!

R&B’s newest starlette has arrived! Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting a songstress diva with real power and talent! Her name? Giselle Grayson….you may know her as the R&B Barbie!!! Here’s what I know-she’s fly, attractive, a diva, funny, can “SANG”, and owns the stage. Here’s what her resume says-she a singer, song writer, actress, producer and entrepreneur (all before the age of 24!).

As I understand it, everyone is excited about having "GG" join them on tour. Already she’s toured with T.I., Young Jeezy, Lloyd, and Sean Paul (Hell! she’s even been on stage with Willie Nelson!). Did I mention she has the most adorable southern drawl and charm (TEXAS’s very own)?



Giselle has sold over 30,000 units of her debut album “Fallen Angel” which continues to rack up the numbers with online sales. G2 released the official ladies remix “whatever you like” featuring T.I. and launched her career into the world of hip hop with over 920,000 myspace plays… Just when you thought “there’s no way she can top that?!” G2 comes back with a hit single “Google me B*$Ch (read between the lines lol) from her sophomore album “Addicted”. She was blessed to work with multi-platinum producer “Jaylien2010” who headed several tracks on the album. Coming to your live in Spring 2011 her new release tour will launch her Nationwide (followed by a International tour both in Europe and Asia).

I was so lucky and pleased to have the R&B Barbie as a guest on “the Conversation” this year. Take a listen and see if you just as in love with her as we were…J

Listen to internet radio with Survive 365 on Blog Talk Radio


CONTACT INFORMATION:

Management

Duyanna Anderson

(513) 410-7226

(702) 883-6625

management@halomusicmedia.com

www.halomusicmedia.com

WWW.GISELLEGRAYSON.COM (Giselle's 2011 tour schedule will be announced soon!)

www.youtube.com/gisellegrayson

www.myspace.com/gisellegrayson

www.twitter.com/gisellegrayson


Milano Flascucci~

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful article doll! And for having me on your show! Much appreciated, can't wait to bring you the amazing news we have... life just keeps getting better. All I know for sure is that I am endlessly blessed, and hard work pays off! Much love to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found
    a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear
    and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it
    pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is completely off topic but
    I had to tell someone!

    my blog post :: best private jet service

    ReplyDelete