It has been brought to my attention that African-Americans (esp. those in modern history) are quick to raise a voice in protest for the many injustices placed upon their heads. Yet that weight never seems to be taken off their brow? Why? Recently, a young African-American Trayvon Martin (now more famous in death, than ever would have been in life…one would think?) has been raised as a recent martyr. He was shot and killed by a man who’s been purported to be a Democrat and of Peruvian/white decent. So, why has the majority of mainstream conservative America taken the charge to stand in support of a man who shared very little history or value with them? Do they really care if he receives a fair trial or escapes a trial altogether? apparently Sean Hannity does...
Legendary activist Angela Davis scolded African Americans for being hot and cold leaders for justice! I agree…. How soon do we as a people go back to our “Matrix like” existences once we perceived the spot light is off…once the cameras are not turned on! I agree with her that having Zimmerman arrested and convicted cannot and will not address our plight! George is simply the instrument of the problem. The “system” is and will always be the core and bane of the African-American. Are African-Americans willing to raise the same kind of fuss when it’s reported that their voting rights are being slowly taken away? NOPE! “I’ve got to go to work tomorrow” or back to the FIELDS, right!
Here are a few thoughts I see as the problem…
- We have absolutely no willingness to unite as a solid fist to fight injustices
- We LOVE money too much and don’t realize it is POWER that rules….not money
- We hate each other!
- We hate educating ourselves to a new concept of belief
- There is no “we”
- We have no clue as to our “History”….. the real one
- We think $100,000 is a lot of money
- We love trends and looks that degrade us
- We think we are “real” when we are “lost”
- We refuse to go to Africa to see our Origin
- We don’t realize that our freedom is only hate by “love”
- We believe that Africans that come to America are not our brothers/sisters
- We think we are actually “Democrats”
- We sale and use “their” drugs
- We spend close to $1Trillion in retail expenditures a year and won’t spend anything to support or help our selves
- What does “Gotta Get mine” actually mean?
The only answer is to look for and find “the light”! Senator Henry Berry once addressed the Virginia House of Delegates by saying “We have as far as possible closed every avenue by which the LIGHT will enter the Slaves Mind. If we could extinguish the capacity to see the LIGHT our work would be complete. They would then be on the level with the beast of the field. And we would be Safe”. So what is the light? It is your 3rd Eye which lies within. It never lies because it is your direct conduit to the Universe and its truths. It is GOD within you. We are all equal in this World of simple plain truths like...as above so below, we attract in our lives what we focus on the most and the Law of Consistency!
I do not believe I am completely unplugged from the matrix nor do I think my reality is my existence. Yet what I do believe is that until those 2 things come to pass, my light will never shine. What about you?
leave your thoughts below! Be sure to join this blog for future discussions. Thank you for taking the time to listen to one person's dialogue....